Sunday 11 November 2012

Allen to Be Featured in Poetry Super Highway

I am glad that one of my poems has just been accepted to be featured in Poetry Super Highway for the week from Nov 12 to 18, 2012. This is really helpful since my grade 12 English teacher at my high school has said that she will offer bonus marks to whoever can get something published or to whoever enters a literary contest. Luckily, I have had pieces published throughout September to November. Marks are so vital these days and I assume there's going to be a great mark inflation; everyone seems to be in the A-range these days.

I look forward to the development of this blog and the establishment of Poetry Pacific. Although I have written positive poetry about personal identity, I am beginning to draw inspirations from daily life to write darker pieces. Please look forward to my work-in-progress.

Cheers,
Allen Y

No comments:

Post a Comment