Monday 7 January 2013

Allen - New Poetry Acceptance, New Start in 2013

What's good all,

On January 3rd, I had my first poetry acceptance for 2013 - one of my poems is to appear in Vancouver-based print poetry magazine called Quills Canadian Poetry Journal.

Not bad for a beginning of an end, isn't it?

As school resumes, I am eager to give it my all in this last half year in high school. It is certainly a challenge dealing with different annoyances and various sources of pressure. While some may already start to become tired, I am trying to hold on even more tightly. It is really a thrill like no other to have your dreams right in your sight. Good luck to all other senior high school students of 2013 and I will blog again once my workload lessens. Until then.

Allen Yuan

No comments:

Post a Comment