Monday 11 March 2013

Allen: March Updates

Hello all,

Term 2 has recently finished and I feel like my workload has decreased. Months of hard work have finally paid off; I completed the term with an average of about 98% which should be very helpful in my university applications. Speaking of universities, I have been accepted by McGill which I am sure is very well known internationally. My other accomplishments include poetry acceptances by 4 magazines since Feb. 1, including In Other Words (Mexico). For Poetry Pacific, I have also finished an interview which will be posted shortly on Nostrovia!Poetry. With less than a week until spring break, I am more than ready to sit back and relax for once. I will dedicate more time to PP editing and I hope you see the fruit of my work soon.

Cheers,
Allen Yuan



No comments:

Post a Comment