Wednesday 20 November 2013

Changming: 7th Time Pushcart Nomination

with my own computer sitting in a repair shop for the past few days, i happened to know today that the editors of Sleet Magazine sent me an email the day before yesterday (on november 18), informing me that they had nominated my poem 'y' for the pushcart prize for 2013.

thus far, this has been my 7th time to have such honor, but i know i will never be able to get the prize or any other decent one, although i believe i deserve something even bigger or better.

i have written 10 poems, all titled 'y.' this one is numbered as 'y2.' i am sure another 1/2/3/4 of my 'y' poems will be nominated for the pp.

anyway, here is the link::  http://www.sleetmagazine.com/selected/yuan_v5n1.html#Title1

once my poetry has been accepted or published in more than 1,000 literary magazines or anthologies, i will try to write my novels, hopefully within 2 or 3 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment