yesterday, i received 20 contributor's copies of my micro-chapbook titled Plein-Air [Paperback], published by Origami Poetry Project. the presentation, including the cover art, is so cute and so creative! [link:: http://www.origamipoems.com/poets/180-changming-yuan].
recorded in the following are all changming's Pushcart nominations as of today::
1. "Kinship: for Yuan Hongqi." nominated by Mobius for a Pushcart Prize for 2012 [link:: http://www.mobiuspoetry.com/prizeawards.htm];
2. "SAWS: A Seasonal Poem," nominated by Wilderness House Literary Review for a Pushcart prize for 2011. [link:: http://www.fictionaut.com/forums/general/threads/1448];
3. "Word Collage: A Democratic Poem," nominated by Carcinogenic Poetry (Virgogray Press) for a Puschcart prize for 2010. [link:: http://virgograypress.com/2010/11/25/2010-virgogray-press-pushcart-prize-nominees/];
4. "S. E. W. N," nominated by Blue Fifth Review for a Pushcart Prize for 2009. [http://samofthetenthousandthings.blogspot.com/2009/11/bfrs-pushcart-nominations.html]. Also, originally published by BFR, my poem "Last Single Sale" was selected for inclusion in Best New Poems Online;
5. "Chansons of a Chinaman," nominated by my first poetry book publisher Leaf Garden Press for a Pushcart Prize for 2009. [link:: http://leafgardenpress.blogspot.com/]. - c
on june 3, Allen passed his driver's road test early in the morning, and then as a family we went downtown to attend his graduation ceremony, where he received one thousand dollars of scholarship for community services.
in recent months, Allen has not been poetically active, but he did get 3 acceptances in may, and 1 in this month; tomorrow he is to write his last examination in high school , provincial english 12.